The “SpeD 2017” Organizing Committee invites you to attend the 9th Conference on Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue, at Bucharest, Romania. “SpeD 2017” will bring together academics and industry professionals from universities, government agencies and companies to present their achievements in speech technology and related fields.
“SpeD 2017” is a conference and international forum which will reflect some of the latest tendencies in spoken language technology and human-computer dialogue research as well as some of the most recent applications in this area.
“SpeD 2017” is an IEEE and EURASIP sponsored Conference. As all previous editions since 2009, the Proceedings will be indexed by the IEEE Xplore database and are intended to be indexed by the Thomson Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- International Workshop on Recent Trends in SIgnal Processing (RTSP 2017)
- University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Institute for Computer Science – Romanian Academy, Iaşi Branch
- Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence “Mihai Draganescu”- Romanian Academy, Bucharest
Under the Aegis of
- Romanian Academy – Section of Information Science and Technology
- The European Association for Signal and Image Processing (EURASIP)
- Speech Analysis, Representations and Models
- Spoken Language Recognition and Understanding
- Text-to-Speech Synthesis
- Machine Translation for Speech
- Affective Speech Recognition, Interpretation and Synthesis
- Speaker Identification and Verification in Biometric Systems and Security
- Audio Based Solutions for Intruder Detection
- Algorithms for Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Filtering and Transforms for Speech Technology
- Spoken Language Based Systems
- Speech Interface Design and Human Factors Engineering
- Speech Interface Implementation for Embedded / Network-Based Applications
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech Data Mining
- Spoken Dialogue Systems
- Educational/Healthcare Applications
- Assistive Technologies
- Multimodal Processing
- Spoken Language Databases
- Speech Analysis for Linguistics and Phonetics
- Paper submission (information for authors is provided on the Conference WEB site):
February 13, 2017extended deadline: March 20, 2017.
- Notification of acceptance and reviewers’ comments:
May 3, 2017May 10, 2017.
- Submission of final papers:
May 15, 2017May 22, 2017 .
- Conference: July 6-9, 2017.