SpeD 2019 – Welcome message
“SpeD 2019” Organizing Committee invites you to attend the 10th Conference on Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue, at Timișoara, Romania. “SpeD 2019” celebrates its 10th edition by extending the topics of interest from spoken language technology and human-computer dialogue towards broader, related domains: multimodal signal processing, biosecurity, human-robot interaction and embedded systems.
Furthermore, “SpeD 2019” conference and international forum will reflect some of the latest tendencies in machine learning for audio, speech, image and multimodal information processing, biometrics and security for IoT, intelligent robots and embedded systems. “SpeD 2019” will also focus on the most recent applications in these domains.
The series of “SpeD” conferences is sponsored by IEEE and EURASIP. As all previous editions since 2009, “SpeD 2019” Proceedings will be indexed by the IEEE Xplore and by Thomson Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- Speech Analysis, Representation and Models
- Spoken Language Recognition and Understanding
- Computational Resource Constrained Speech Recognition
- Text-to-Speech Synthesis
- Speech-to-Speech Translation
- Affective Speech Recognition, Interpretation and Synthesis
- Speaker Identification and Diarization
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning for Speech and Speaker Recognition
- Speech Enhancement
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech and Language Resources – Data Collection, Transcription and Annotation
- Spoken Dialogue Systems
- Speech Interface Design and Human Factors Engineering
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Speech Disorders and Voice Pathologies
- Educational / Healthcare Applications
- Assistive Technologies
- Forensic Speech Investigations and Security Systems
- Speaker Recognition in Biometric Systems and Security
- Biosecurity in Man-Machine Interfaces
- IoT Security
- Speech Emotion Recognition – Technologies and Applications
- Speech Interface Implementation for Embedded / Network-Based Applications
- Audio-Visual Speech Processing
- Multimodal Information Retrieval
- Multivariate Information Analysis
- Applications for Multimodal and Multimedia Processing
- Compressed Sensing (for Speech and/or Image Processing)
- Intelligent Robots and Human-Robot Interaction
- Cyber-physical Systems
- Machine Learning Applications for Embedded Systems
- Applications of Modeling, Simulation and Verification in Automotive
- Paper submission (6 to 10 pages, IEEE format): June 17, 2019.
- Notification of acceptance and reviewers’ comments: September 9, 2019.
- Submission of final papers: September 23, 2019.
- Conference: October 10-12, 2019.