SpeD 2023 – Welcome message
The “SpeD 2023” Organizing Committee warmly invites you to attend the 12th Conference on Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue, in Bucharest, Romania.
The conference will bring together scientists, developers, and professionals to present their work, meet colleagues, discuss new ideas, and build collaboration between university, research center, and commercial sector research groups. The technical program will include oral sessions, keynotes by renowned speakers, and demonstrations of latest research on a wide range of topics positioned at the forefront of science and engineering in speech technology and human-computer dialogue.
The conference will be held in-person in Bucharest, at the Research Institute of the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest “CAMPUS” – an advanced research and development center for multi- and inter-disciplinary technologies. In exceptional and justified cases (health reasons, travel issues, or other problems), online attendance (via video link) is allowed and supported.
The “SpeD” conference series is sponsored by IEEE and EURASIP (technical sponsors). For all previous editions since 2009, the “SpeD” Proceedings were indexed by IEEE Xplore® Digital Library and by Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index. This year accepted papers will also be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. They will also be sent for indexing in Web of Science.
- Speech Analysis, Representation and Models
- Spoken Language Recognition and Understanding
- Computational Resource Constrained Speech Recognition
- Text-to-Speech Synthesis
- Speech-to-Speech Translation
- Speaker Identification and Diarization
- Spoken Document Retrieval and Text Mining
- Paralinguistic Speech Processing
- Speech Enhancement
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning in Speech Technology
- Natural Language Processing
- Spoken Dialogue and Conversational AI Systems
- Forensic Speech and Audio Analysis
- Speech Technology for Medicine and Psychology
- Speech and Language Resources – Data Collection, Transcription and Annotation
- Speech Interface Technology, Design, and Implementation
- Speech Processing in Smart Homes and Assistive Technologies
- Speech Disorders and Voice Pathologies – Research and Services
- Ethical Issues in Speech Technology Deployment
- Speech and Speaker Recognition Trends and Applications
- Audio-Visual Speech Processing
- Multimodal Information Retrieval
- Audio Signal Processing and Applications
- Intelligent Robots and Human-Robot Interaction
- Deep Learning Algorithms, Architectures and Applications
- Paper submission (5 – 6 pages, IEEE format): June 25, 2023.
- Notification of acceptance and reviewers’ comments: September 04, 2023.
- Submission of final papers: September 17, 2023.
- Conference: October 25-27, 2023.