Call for papers
The “SpeD 2021” Organizing Committee invites you to attend the 11th Conference on Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue, in Bucharest, Romania. Beyond its traditional topics, the “SpeD 2021” conference and international forum aims to highlight the current trends in AI-based speech technologies and applications, including deep learning algorithms and architectures, as well as the latest developments in machine learning for audio, image, and multimodal information processing, and human-robot interaction.
Furthermore, “SpeD 2021” encourages original contributions on how research in speech technology can provide real solutions for other pattern recognition and understanding applications.
Papers intended for SpeD 2021 should be up to six pages of text (including references). Paper submissions must conform to the format defined in the paper preparation guidelines on the conference webpage. Authors must declare that their contributions are original and have not been submitted elsewhere for publication. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on their originality, clarity, and relevance. The working language of the conference is English, and papers must be written in English.
- Speech Analysis, Representation and Models
- Spoken Language Recognition and Understanding
- Computational Resource Constrained Speech Recognition
- Text-to-Speech Synthesis
- Speech-to-Speech Translation
- Speaker Identification and Diarization
- Speech Emotion Recognition
- Speech Enhancement
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning in Speech Technology
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech and Language Resources – Data Collection, Transcription and Annotation
- Spoken Dialogue Systems
- Speech Interface Technology, Design and Implementation
- Spoken Document Retrieval and Text Mining
- Speech Technology for Medicine and Psychology
- Ethical Issues in Speech Technology Deployment
- Forensic Speech and Audio Analysis
- Speech Processing in Smart Homes and Assistive Technologies
- Speech Disorders and Voice Pathologies (including the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic) – Research and Services
- Speech and Speaker Recognition Trends and Applications
- Audio-Visual Speech Processing
- Multimodal Information Retrieval
- Audio Signal Processing and Applications
- Intelligent Robots and Human-Robot Interaction
- Machine Learning Applications for Embedded Systems
- Deep Learning Algorithms, Architectures and Applications
- Paper submission (5 – 6 pages, IEEE format):
July 18, 2021August 01, 2021 (final deadline).
- Notification of acceptance and reviewers’ comments: September 12, 2021.
- Submission of final papers: September 26, 2021.
- Conference: October 13-15, 2021.